- Foreword by Cara Nine
Papers delivered by participants at the ?Themes on Territory, Justice, and Rivers? Workshop (4-5 June 2015, UCC)
- Paulina Ochoa-Espejo, ?Why Should States Share River Governance?
- Pierce Randall, ?The Downstream Effects of State Secession?
- Alejandra Mancilla, ?Melting Claims: The normative force (and weakness) of territorial claims in Antartica?
- Margaret Moore, ?The Taking of Territory and the Wrongs of Colonialism?
- Irene Klaver, ?Meandering River Resource Rights?
- Katrinka Somdahl-Sands, ?Community, Politics, and Water?
- Naho Mirumachi, ?International Transboundary River Basins and State Agency: Contending and Contesting Rights over Rivers
- Owen McIntyre, ?Equity, Benefit-Sharing, and the Protection of Ecosystems of International Rivers?
- Alistair Rieu-Clarke, ?Towards an ecosystems services approach to IWL – innovation or reinterpretation??
- Laura LoCoco, ?Water, Territories, and the Duty to Compromise?
Collection of Cara Nine?s work
View original post 28 more words