Water, the 'world' and what to make of things and ourselves on a human dominated planet.
- Liquidity: the value of wetlands (in the US)
- 1st articles from Elementa: Science of the Anthropocene now out
- Fire over water: Fracking and the Elsipogtog protests
- Chris Hedges on the pathology of the rich
- Andrew Nikiforuk: pipelines and the petrostate
- Human development in a ‘good’ Anthropocene
- Ethics and the duty of water
- Donald Worster on The Age of Vulnerability
- The geoengineering debate: Keith vs. Hulme
- Political Geography: Is the state an object in Object-oriented Ontology?